FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWN AND CLOSING FEES:
- Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
- Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
- Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyers costs.
- No reserves or future payments in account required.
- FHA regulated closing costs.
FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Purchase a home 12 months after chapter 13 Bankruptcy.
- Purchase a home 24 months after chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
- FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
- Credit approvals with 530 FICO score to 90% LTV.
- No credit score and no trade line approvals.
FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING
- FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other home loan programs.
- Less than two years on the same job .
- Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA
VA Loans Programs
- Refinance up to 120% of your home’s value with VA loans
- Buy a home without money down
- Jumbo VA loans up to $1,500,000
- 15-, 20-, and 30-year fixed rate loans and 5-year ARM loans
- No monthly private mortgage insurance
- VA Streamlines